The 3 steps to learn TM
1. Attend free introductory talk by a certified TM teacher
What you’ll learn:
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why anyone can practice TM
- Why TM works from the start
2. Meet privately with a certified TM teacher
This free personal discussion normally takes place right after the intro talk
3. Take the TM course
4 consecutive days plus follow-up sessions:
Day 1: Personal instruction (1–2 hours)
One-on-one instruction in the TM technique with a certified TM teacher
Note: TM course fee is required at this step .
Days 2 to 4: Small group sessions (60–90 minutes per day)
Additional guidance and instruction on the TM technique based on your personal experience.
Follow-up sessions* (1 hour)
A small group session (with Q&A), and a one-on-one “tune-up” session to ensure your Transcendental Meditation practice is easy and enjoyable, and you’re gaining maximum benefit.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Founder of Transcendental Meditation